IEEE International High-Level Design Validation and Test Workshop CFP
Hilton Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, California, U.S.A., October 5th – 6th, 2017
The 19th HLDVT workshop aims to bring together a community of researchers in the areas of design validation and test of hardware, software, cyber-physical systems, smart-systems, biological systems, and bio-chips. The workshop addresses the integration of multiple functions on-chip/in-system at higher levels of design abstraction, and the techniques and methodologies for modeling, analyzing, and validating such systems. In particular, the workshop has become a unique forum for researchers and practitioners to discuss the practical issues associated with validation of extremely large designs in the application fields of: automotive, communication, green computing, healthcare and biological systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Simulation-Based Validation
- Formal Verification, and Hybrid Methods
- Design Abstraction, and Behavioral Modeling
- Error Trace Interpretation, and Debugging
- Functional safety/safety-critical system verification
- On-Chip, and Core-Based Testing
- Test Generation for Defects, Design Errors, and Delay Faults
- Hardware/Software, and Mixed-Signal System Co-Validation
- Emulation, and Prototyping
- Post-silicon Validation, and Debug
- Modeling, Simulation and Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Design and Test for AMS systems
- Variability, Reliability and Dependability management of SoCs.
Final Call For "WIP" Papers
HLDVT invites researchers to submit "Work In Progress" (WIP) papers and "late-breaking" contributions. Industry practitioners and researchers are also invited to submit abstracts for presentations in the "Innovative Industrial Practices" (IIP) session.
- "WIP"/"Late-breaking" papers due: Aug 20, 2017
- Regular full paper acceptance notification: August 24, 2017
- "WIP"/"Late-breaking" paper acceptance notification: September 4, 2017
- Final manuscripts due: September 11, 2017
Paper Submission: The Program Committee invites authors to submit papers not to exceeding 8 pages (in the IEEE two-column conference format with 10-pt font size), describing original and unpublished work. Panels and special session proposals are also invited. All submissions must be made electronically in PDF format using the submission web site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hldvt17.
Paper Publication and Presenter Registration: All accepted papers will be made available on IEEE Xplore. The submission of a paper or panel proposal will be considered as evidence that upon acceptance, the author(s) will present their work. For the papers to appear in the program and proceedings, at least one different full workshop registration by an author is required before the submission of the camera-ready version. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the workshop.